Enterprise Architect London
We are looking to augment our Consulting practice with an Enterprise Architect. This new Enterprise Architect position will support consulting assignments in which we work with our clients to create the future, together. Our projects range from short-term reviews of existing businesses to the development of business strategy, with a client base that ranges from major multi-nationals to start-up business units, and you can expect to work on a similar range of architecture challenges.
The role is primarily responsible for producing Enterprise Architectures that drive the business strategy and meet relevant client business, technology and regulatory requirements; covering:
- Whole-stack reference models and architectures across application, data and technical domains
- As-Is and To-Be states and the migration steps from one to the other
- Security, governance and other key viewpoints
- Customer-facing and middle office systems, and their integration
- Infrastructure and provisioning strategies
As a consequence, you will need to demonstrate a broad range of skills and experience, with core abilities in:
- Communicating with and managing business stakeholders to understand context and set strategic direction
- Evaluating architecture options and making recommendations in the light of technical, delivery and commercial factors
- Translating business and technical requirements into coherent, consistent and complete architecture designs
- Chairing and leading meetings, such as workshops, reviews and governance bodies
- Documenting architectures to adequate levels
- Producing excellent written and oral communications and the ability to present ideas to technical and non-technical audiences effectively.
And experience of:
- Digital B2B and B2C transformation, products and propositions
- Working in a demanding consulting environment and engaging with clients
- Ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously
- Communicating architectures and key decisions to diverse audiences
- Problem solving through innovative and creative thinking
- Providing clear advice and guidance to clients and third-parties
- Managing multiple stakeholders to ensure that their concerns are addressed through the architecture
- A wide range of experience across all architecture domains at all levels
- Building roadmaps and inputting into business cases for investment
- Exposure to and understanding of core digital technologies and channels (e.g., experience management and digital marketing, web content management, eCommerce, CRM and social media platforms)
- A broad understanding of emerging solutions in software service architectures (APIs and micro-services), hosting (could-based such as PaaS and Serverless), machine learning and AI, and automation is desirable
- Broad knowledge and understanding of the product development lifecycle for digital products, including progressive practices and processes (e.g., DevOps, continuous delivery)
- Knowledge of Architecture Frameworks (TOGAF certification beneficial)
10 years has taught us that the need for digital transformation comes in waves. When, in a perfect storm organisations are no longer aligned to a common goal, customers’ expectations outpace their experience, and technology becomes a constraint rather than an enabler.
At TH_NK we uniquely blend the skills and talent from the three kinds of partner clients typically need today. We combine the business focus of consultancies, the customer centricity of agencies, and the tech capability of systems integrators. We believe this makes us a partner for change.
Our success has come from building a team atypical from your average agency.
A team with the expertise and passion to help companies truly integrate digital within the hearts of their business. We are a team of consultants, creatives, analysts, data scientists, designers and engineers; supported by client services and project managers. All smart, progressive TH_NKers who love what they do.
To apply send your CV to Katherine or Molly at JoinUs@wearethink.com with 'Enterprise Architect' in the subject line.
No agencies, please.