Head of Content & Social London
We are seeking a Head of Content and Social to lead an exciting practice with huge growth potential within the agency.
The Head of Content and Social will work with the Executive team at TH_NK to determine a 3-year strategy for the practice. Currently the practice is responsible for approximately 10% of total income. We wish to explore how we can take advantage of how the practice has developed to set out an ambitious, standalone vision for a social and content business.
The existing team has a strong portfolio of both communications and web/mobile platform content clients. Clients include Vue Cinemas, with whom we run a fast paced, innovative content programme to promote the Vue brand of cinema experience, and the films themselves through to Adecco, the Global leader in recruitment, for whom we develop website content, brand launches, campaign activations etc. The majority of our client engagements are strategic in that they are retained or multiple project engagements, working with senior clients to utilise content and social channels for customer engagement and conversion.
We recognise that Content and Social is broad in remit, and are looking for our new Head of Practice to help us analyse the marketing and technology landscape, and determine the right mix of services for a future facing Practice.
To date the practice comprises 5 full time members of the team with a pool of up to 5 contractors usually employed in the business at any one time.
- You are an experienced practitioner having worked in a journalism, social media or digital content role for at least 10 years. Ideally, your experience spans both social media and website content, and you have a strong appreciation of broader digital content fundamentals e.g. SEO and analytics
- You have a strong vision for where the sector is going and for what the next big trends will be
- You are interested in, and have experience in, all things commercial, with a strong appetite for how to monetise and grow content services
- You are passionate about leading and developing a talented and motivated team, and can demonstrate considerable experience of having done so
- You have a deep understanding of emerging technology and data, and its application to social campaigns, website content etc.
What you'll need:
- Minimum 10 years-experience as a leader and manager in multi-channel content thinking and creation
- Experience of working as part of an agency circle
- Best in class editorial skills
- Experience working on international content/ social media campaigns
- Ideally you will have worked in specialist or networked agencies performing a Social or Content role. We would also be interested in candidates who have worked client side on brands that have established a reputation for their content campaigns and outcomes.
TH_NK is a digital transformation agency. We work with our clients to set and realise their digital ambitions.
10 years has taught us that the need for digital transformation comes in waves. When, in a perfect storm organisations are no longer aligned to a common goal, customers’ expectations outpace their experience, and technology becomes a constraint rather than an enabler.
At TH_NK we uniquely blend the skills and talent from the three kinds of partner clients typically need today. We combine the business focus of consultancies, the customer centricity of agencies, and the tech capability of systems integrators. We believe this makes us a partner for change.
A team with the expertise and passion to help companies truly integrate digital within the hearts of their business. We are a team of consultants, creatives, analysts, data scientists, designers and engineers; supported by client services and project managers. All smart, progressive TH_NKers who love what they do.
To apply send your CV to Katherine or Molly at JoinUs@wearethink.com with 'Head of Content & Social' in the subject line.
No agencies, please.