New Business Manager London
TH_NK is a digital transformation agency. We work with our clients to set and realise their digital ambitions.
10 years has taught us that the need for digital transformation comes in waves. When, in a perfect storm organisations are no longer aligned to a common goal, customers’ expectations outpace their experience, and technology becomes a constraint rather than an enabler.
At TH_NK we uniquely blend the skills and talent from the three kinds of partner clients typically need today. We combine the business focus of consultancies, the customer centricity of agencies, and the tech capability of solutions integrators. We believe this makes us a partner for change.
Our success has come from building a team atypical from your average agency.
A team with the expertise and passion to help companies truly integrate digital within the hearts of their business. We are a team of consultants, creatives, analysts, data scientists, designers and engineers. All high on talent and low on ego.
This role will help shape the future of our agency
This is a real opportunity to make your mark; helping to grow an agency with an already fantastic reputation and take it to the next level.
You will report into and work closely with the Marketing and New Business Director, but will be empowered to make new business your own - creating strategies, hunting down leads, building relationships, nurturing the pipeline and helping teams win pitches.
It’s an exciting and dynamic role for a confident self-starter who is restless to succeed.
- Be a natural rainmaker with 5+ years’ experience in a new business role (essential)
- Have worked in the digital space, and have a good grasp on the market and competitive landscape we operate in (essential)
- Be a great collaborator, used to bringing out the best in people to achieve a common goal
- Be a restless perfectionist that understands the pitch starts from the first phone call
- Be able to meet challenging deadlines, and inspire others to do the same
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have strong writing ability and storytelling skills
- Think differently and creatively, finding new ways of approaching a new business challenge
First and foremost - growing our pipeline
- Work with the leadership team to create and execute new business strategies that will win new clients and ultimately grow the agency
- Research prospective clients, identify new leads, craft approaches and secure meetings
- Pro-actively build and maintain relationships with intermediaries and partners
- Collaborate with the leadership team to qualify and convert leads into opportunities
- Encourage and support the leadership team in building their own networks that will benefit the agency
- Report on and update the agency and maintain the overall view of opportunities
- Stay current and knowledgeable on our competitors and client/market shifts
Pitching to win
- Ensure we have the processes and tools in place to smash pitches
- Respond to all tender submissions, assisting with preparing and writing speculative proposals and credential/pitch presentations
- Support the leadership team in creating pitch winning strategies
- Manage the pitch process, shape and support the pitch team; and make the most of your priority access to all talent at TH_NK
- Liaise with prospective clients throughout the process
- Building case studies that showcase the agency
- Contributing to TH_NK’s social media and own channels
- Creating POV ideas/ articles that will help support new business
- Running agency events that will help build relationships and pipeline
- Building TH_NK’s contacts database for marketing and new business
To apply send your CV to Katherine at JoinUs@think.eu with 'New Business Manager' in the subject line.
No agencies, please.