Product Manager London
Our Product Managers work with our clients to set out the product vision and strategy and own the integrity of that throughout the delivery.
As a Product Manager, you obsess over customer needs whilst being commercially savvy and can build the case for developing products.
You are interested in what’s happening in the market, what products are doing well, where the innovation is happening, spotting trends and new opportunities.
You recognise that you don’t have the answers to everything but you know exactly what to prioritize and how to ask smart questions to get answers when you need them.
You know that the success of a new product is not only in how well it’s received by customers but its acceptance into the fabric of the business.
Your curiosity is insatiable. You’re always thinking about how your products are performing and how they can be improved. You rely on both data and your own experience to inform the next step.
You are an excellent communicator. You can simplify the complex, negotiate the difficult and build valuable long term relationships.
In your role at TH_NK you will:
- Support the development of the product vision, objectives, measures of success and strategic roadmap and gain buy-in from stakeholders
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team of UXers, Designers and Engineers to turn that vision into a tangible product, maintaining alignment with the strategy throughout
- Own the Product Backlog, its management, prioritization and quality
- Work with our scrum team to translate our designed solutions into well-structured user stories and acceptance criteria ready for development
- Work with our clients to define and prioritise requirements and scope releasesWork closely with our Project Managers to smoothly run our SCRUM teams
- Use data and insights to inform product development as well as understand performance and suggest improvements
We’re looking for a Product Manager that has experience and understanding of:
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Business and customer requirements definition
- Experience and creative process design knowledge
- Problem solving and analytical thinking
- Tech application knowledge
- User-centred design principles
- Business change
- Previous experience working on large scale, global digital products with multi-million end user base
- Agile and Scrum methodology
- Ability to conduct client Product Backlog sessions
- Ability to sit in-between user experience/creative design and engineering teams
- Good oral and written skills – capable of interacting with clients at the most senior level
- Evidence of strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn, and assimilate new ideas quickly and gain the respect of fellow team members and clients
10 years has taught us that the need for digital transformation comes in waves. When, in a perfect storm organisations are no longer aligned to a common goal, customers’ expectations outpace their experience, and technology becomes a constraint rather than an enabler.
Our success has come from building a team atypical from your average agency.
A team with the expertise and passion to help companies truly integrate digital within the hearts of their business. We are a team of consultants, creatives, analysts, data scientists, designers and engineers; supported by client services and project managers. All smart, progressive TH_NKers who love what they do.
To apply send your CV to Katherine or Molly at JoinUs@wearethink.com with 'Product Manager' in the subject line.
No agencies, please.