Senior Data Analyst London
We're looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join our Data Science practice and play a major role in helping our clients realise their digital ambitions.
TH_NK is a digital transformation agency. We work with our clients to set and realise their digital ambitions.
10 years has taught us that the need for digital transformation comes in waves. When, in a perfect storm organisations are no longer aligned to a common goal, customers’ expectations outpace their experience, and technology becomes a constraint rather than an enabler.
At TH_NK we uniquely blend the skills and talent from the three kinds of partner clients typically need today. We combine the business focus of consultancies, the customer centricity of agencies, and the tech capability of systems integrators. We believe this makes us a partner for change.
Our success has come from building a team atypical from your average agency.
In that context, our Data Science team underpins our integrated and holistic approach to solving our clients’ problems.
Reporting into the Consulting Managing Partner, you will be passionate about how the strategic and proactive use of data and insights can demonstrate tangible business value.
You will have strong client-facing skills and want to promote an insight-driven mind set amongst clients and colleagues alike.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Working with our clients to define and implement web analytics and digital marketing data architectures
- Analyzing and understanding online user behaviour and proposing recommendations in relation to our clients' business objectives
- Reporting on the performance of our clients’ digital channels and online marketing campaigns
- Designing online optimization approaches
- Performing investigative analysis on data sets to understand underlying patterns, make recommendations and trouble shoot issues
- Developing reusable assets, methods, processes and best practices
- Supporting the agency with business development as needed
As Data Analyst, your talents include:
- An outcome-led approach to data requirements definition
- Applying both creative and pragmatic approaches to solving problems
- Working collaboratively in multi-disciplinary teams to come up with integrated and holistic solutions
- The ability to apply both a customer and a business lens to recommendations
- Articulating complex scenarios in a simple, digestible manner
- A strong intellectual curiosity in topical trends and new technologies in the field of Data Science
Your experience will include:
- Deriving insight to make sound recommendations
- Web analytics methods and techniques
- Strong knowledge and experience of analytics tools such as Google, Adobe, IBM, Webtrends and tag management platforms
- Statistical analysis techniques
- Production of management reporting dashboards
- Data visualization techniques
- Defining digital optimization strategies
- A/B, multi-variate testing and other experimentation techniques
- SQL skills
Desirable experience of:
- Loyalty programmes
- Campaign management
- Online personalization
- Customer Value Management
To apply send your CV to Katherine at JoinUs@wearethink.com with 'Senior Data Analyst' in the subject line.
No agencies, please.