Social Strategist London
The Social Strategist is responsible for all aspects of our clients’ digital campaigns; from strategic positioning, targeting, and budgeting, to execution, optimisation, reporting and insights. As such this is a very client-facing role, requiring experience in relationship-management, tracking of deliverables, and presenting.
The ideal candidate will be organised, analytical and highly proactive; motivated to spot opportunities and solve problems; as well as having the confidence and communication skills to lead internal teams and collaborate closely with senior clients.
Initially you would be working on a Cinema account, working with digital marketers, PR manager and their marketing director etc to define, optimise and report on their full suite of digital media campaigns, from the promotion of film releases and retail offers etc across social channels, to more complex planning and strategic input on new cinema openings, retail, digital innovation projects or setting out the approach to launch and test new business propositions/opportunities (e.g. f&b test/subscriptions offering). These will involve partnering with media, PR and branding agencies.
Depending on the agency pipeline and the success of the account, there will also be the opportunity to work across other accounts within approx. the next 6 months.
- Work closely with strategists, data analysts, and account managers within TH_NK as well as key client stakeholders to develop comprehensive media and distribution plans and recommendations to deliver on the client’s objectives
- Oversee campaign budgets and media distribution from smaller social activations to larger multi-channel campaigns
- Collate and leverage third party research to inform insights on media usage, audience behaviours and preferences, as well as make recommendations based on competitive analyses
- Create final media recommendation and provide detailed strategy and rationale that supports planning decisions
- Perform strategic analysis of campaigns and provide recommendations for future media plans
- Be expected to develop and present point-of-views on new media opportunities and prepare client media performance reports and make recommendations on optimisation
- Participate in campaign concepting and planning sessions
- Participate in strategy and planning sessions for wider digital initiatives
- Track developments in the media landscape; meet with platform reps etc and propose new and emerging tech/opportunities to our client which align to their brand proposition
- Foster relationships with both clients and vendors
- Guide other team members through fundamentals of the planning and buying process.
- Delegate responsibilities and check work of other team members.
10 years has taught us that the need for digital transformation comes in waves. When, in a perfect storm organisations are no longer aligned to a common goal, customers’ expectations outpace their experience, and technology becomes a constraint rather than an enabler.
At TH_NK we uniquely blend the skills and talent from the three kinds of partner clients typically need today. We combine the business focus of consultancies, the customer centricity of agencies, and the tech capability of systems integrators. We believe this makes us a partner for change.
Our success has come from building a team atypical from your average agency.
A team with the expertise and passion to help companies truly integrate digital within the hearts of their business. We are an 80 strong team of consultants, creatives, analysts, data scientists, designers and engineers; supported by client services and project managers; all smart, progressive TH_NKers who love what they do.
To apply send your CV to Katherine or Molly at JoinUs@wearethink.com with 'Social Strategist' in the subject line.
No agencies, please.