Software Engineer Newcastle
We’re looking for a talented and passionate .NET Developer to join our team. We are looking for someone who is excited by a challenge and who has the right skills and approach to development.
As a .NET Developer in our busy technology team, you will be helping evolve digital platforms for our clients. You should be passionate about digital technology and be on top of digital trends. You will have experience with the Microsoft technology stack, specifically ASP.NET MVC and C#. Exposure to Sitecore or similar CMS systems would be a bonus.
In this role you will be:
- Working as part of our support team in our the project lifecycle
- Evolving .NET/Sitecore and Drupal web applications and APIs
- Collaborating closely with front-end developers to integrate front-end development work
- Collaborating closely with the test team to deliver quality work
Experience will include many of the following:
- Experience working with Agile development methodologies, preferably Scrum and Kanban
- Experience of modern practices including Test Driven Development (TDD), Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) and Continuous Deployment
- Working knowledge of Application Lifecycle Management tools for version control and work item tracking, for example Git, TFS and TeamCity
- Commercial web application development experience, preferably within an agency environment
Essential skills and experience:
- Experience (Years)
- .NET Framework
- MS SQL/Entity Framework
- ASP.NET MVC
Beneficial skills and experience:
- Experience (Years)
- Sitecore CMS and DMS
- REST APIs (Development)
- REST APIs (Consuming)
TH_NK is a digital transformation agency. We work with our clients to set and realise their digital ambitions
10 years has taught us that the need for digital transformation comes in waves. When, in a perfect storm organisations are no longer aligned to a common goal, customers’ expectations outpace their experience, and technology becomes a constraint rather than an enabler.
At TH_NK we uniquely blend the skills and talent from the three kinds of partner clients typically need today. We combine the business focus of consultancies, the customer centricity of agencies, and the tech capability of systems integrators. We believe this makes us a partner for change.
Our success has come from building a team atypical from your average agency.
A team with the expertise and passion to help companies truly integrate digital within the hearts of their business. We are a team of consultants, creatives, analysts, data scientists, designers and engineers; supported by client services and project managers. All smart, progressive TH_NKers who love what they do.
To apply send your CV to Katherine or Molly at JoinUs@wearethink.com with 'Software Engineer' in the subject line.
No agencies, please.