TH_NK Live Developer Liverpool
Our team are passionate about looking after our clients’ solutions and we are looking for an experienced .Net developer to join our team.
The developer will be working with clients to understand their requirements and develop their solution whether it be for enhancements or fix.
The ideal candidate will be a great trouble-shooter and a highly organised self-starter who is happy to pick up a solution and understand it.
Day to day:
- Liaising with non-technical clients to make changes to their solution
- Performing reviews of solutions for technical audits and to give recommendations for change
- Working with other developers near and off-shore to provide solutions for clients
- Work with the infrastructure team to ensure full stack solution in place
- Out of hours on all support when necessary (with payment)
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and spoken
- Experience writing technical documentation
- Experience of working across multiple tasks in parallel
- Experience of developing web solutions with multiple integration points
- Effective troubleshooting and problem solving skills to provide the ability to get quickly to a solution
Core technical experience
- ASP.NET C# - MVC / Web Forms
- Enterprise level CMS development preferably Sitecore but may be SDL Tridion, Umbraco, EpiServer,
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Some experience using source code utilities e.g. GIT, SVN, TFS
Additional technical competency (any of the following are advantageous)
- Experience of a continuous integration environments
- Experience of design patterns e.g. IOC, MVC
- Some experience with Web Servers (IIS)
This is an opportunity to join a fast growing team. Our culture is collaborative, curious and we embrace change and transformation. We take an active role in the digital community and support opportunities for our team to attend and take part in events and initiatives.
TH_NK is a digital transformation agency. We work with our clients to set and realise their digital ambitions
10 years has taught us that the need for digital transformation comes in waves. When, in a perfect storm organisations are no longer aligned to a common goal, customers’ expectations outpace their experience, and technology becomes a constraint rather than an enabler.
At TH_NK we uniquely blend the skills and talent from the three kinds of partner clients typically need today. We combine the business focus of consultancies, the customer centricity of agencies, and the tech capability of systems integrators. We believe this makes us a partner for change.
Our success has come from building a team atypical from your average agency.
A team with the expertise and passion to help companies truly integrate digital within the hearts of their business. We are a team of consultants, creatives, analysts, data scientists, designers and engineers; supported by client services and project managers. All smart, progressive TH_NKers who love what they do.
To apply send your CV to Katherine or Molly at JoinUs@wearethink.com with 'TH_NK Live Developer' in the subject line.
No agencies, please.