Support Analyst Liverpool
Our team work in partnership with our clients to provide excellent levels of service and we are looking for a support analyst to join our team.
Working with clients to provide a first point of contact and feedback on the requests they raise to TH_NK Live, the ideal candidate will be a highly organised self-starter with great oral and written communication skills.
We are looking for someone who has the confidence to speak to people of any seniority with a solution focus.
Day to day:
- Liaising with non-technical clients to make changes to their solution
- Managing email inboxes and replying to clients
- Gathering information and requirements from clients in order for developers to make changes
- Assigning work queues to the right resource
- Updating the client and management on the status of their requests
- Providing reports to clients and management
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and spoken
- Experience of working across multiple tasks in parallel
- Experience of working in customer services
- Effective troubleshooting and problem solving skills to provide the ability to get quickly to a solution
- Understanding of deadlines and escalations
- Customer services in a web based environment
- Experience of web based solutions e.g. CMS
- Experience of using ticketing or queuing or task based systems
- Understanding of html
- Experience of using Word and Excel including formulas
This is an opportunity to join a fast growing team with the potential for personal growth. Our culture is collaborative, curious and we embrace change and transformation.
We take an active role in the digital community and support opportunities for our team to attend and take part in events and initiatives.
Who are we?
TH_NK Live takes existing sites that don’t, won’t or can’t and rejuvenates them, so they operate more effectively. We help your people and your site work better together. And we make processes, organisational change and international growth simpler.
To apply send your CV to Katherine or Molly at JoinUs@wearethink.com with 'TH_NK Live Support Analyst' in the subject line.
No agencies, please.