Content Administrator Liverpool
Our TH_NK Live team work closely with our clients to ensure their digital platforms are always evolving. Our team are passionate about looking after our clients’ solutions and we are looking for a content administrator to join our team.
Our new team member will be making content updates in content management systems and adapting translated websites for different brands and countries so will need to have an eye for detail and accuracy in their work.
The ideal candidate will be a quick thinking self-starter who is happy to pick up a phone and talk to our clients and to train them in the best ways of using the CMS.
Day to Day
- Updating websites to meet client requirements
- Reporting on progress on changes
- Managing workload to ensure delivery is made to plan
- Creating user guides and training client teams in the use of the solution
What are we looking for?
- Experience of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience of working across multiple tasks in parallel to deadlines
- Practical knowledge of HTML
- Proactive self-starter not afraid to ask the right questions
- Experience of delivering and servicing customers
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- May have experience of putting content into websites using CMS
- Eye for detail and accuracy
This is an opportunity to join a small team who will not stay small for long. Our culture is collaborative, curious and we embrace change and transformation.
We take an active role in the digital community and support opportunities for our team to attend and take part in events and initiatives.
TH_NK is a digital transformation agency. We work with our clients to set and realise their digital ambitions
10 years has taught us that the need for digital transformation comes in waves. When, in a perfect storm organisations are no longer aligned to a common goal, customers’ expectations outpace their experience, and technology becomes a constraint rather than an enabler.
At TH_NK we uniquely blend the skills and talent from the three kinds of partner clients typically need today. We combine the business focus of consultancies, the customer centricity of agencies, and the tech capability of systems integrators. We believe this makes us a partner for change.
Our success has come from building a team atypical from your average agency.
A team with the expertise and passion to help companies truly integrate digital within the hearts of their business. We are a team of consultants, creatives, analysts, data scientists, designers and engineers; supported by client services and project managers. All smart, progressive TH_NKers who love what they do.
To apply send your CV to Katherine or Molly at JoinUs@wearethink.com with 'Content Administrator ' in the subject line.
No agencies, please.