Digital Apprentice London
We are looking for the next generation of talent to contribute to our ambitious team and varied client list. Candidates will have an aptitude and desire to work in multi-disciplinary mode across Client Services, Strategy and Project Delivery.
Our belief is that in order to do our best and most valuable work, every person must be able to contribute to building empathic relationships, informed strategies and delivering successful projects. To enable this, we will create the opportunity for Think apprentices to work with our Client Service, Project Management and Consulting teams, exposing them to the skills of each discipline and enabling them to harness this powerful combination.
After the apprenticeship, based on performance, there will be the opportunity to continue in a specific discipline or in a multi-disciplinary role.
- Produce briefs and proposals
- Support with client meetings and produce Contact Reports
- Produce and deliver client presentations
- Undertake client and industry research
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team to create our response to brief
- Excite the agency about the client work and vice versa
- Understanding of client’s business and goals
- Stakeholder mapping
- Opportunity forecasting and action planning
- Identifying key opportunity areas for the agency to address
- Understand and apply strategic planning process and key tools
- Understand how to think about opportunities and articulate them in business terms
- Contribute and support the creation of detailed strategies to a client’s brief/problem
- Distill market understanding to create unique and reasoned insights for the client
- Produce thought-pieces tied to the clients or Think’s services
- Undertake desk and primary research
- Basic data analysis using tools including Google Analytics
- Distill projects into measurable plans
- Manage / track performance against plan
- Communicate with the client and team Identify and resolve Risks, Dependencies and Issues
- Utilize key business tools:
- JIRA and Confluence
- Slack and Skype for Business
Apprentices will not rotate around departments, rather they will work on key Think clients, performing a cross-section of the roles outlined above.
Apprentices will work on at least three clients over an 18-month period, ensuring they get to understand a variety of industry sectors and different project types.
You want to be surrounded by smart, diverse, lovely and passionate people who care about what they do.
You’re hard working, restless and never settle for second best. You’re organised with strong eye for detail.
You’re motivated by delivering great work, making your clients happy and building lasting partnerships.
You don’t take yourself too seriously and have fun with the team around you.
TH_NK is a digital transformation agency. We work with our clients to set and realise their digital ambitions.
10 years has taught us that the need for digital transformation comes in waves. When, in a perfect storm organisations are no longer aligned to a common goal, customers’ expectations outpace their experience, and technology becomes a constraint rather than an enabler.
At TH_NK we uniquely blend the skills and talent from the three kinds of partner clients typically need today. We combine the business focus of consultancies, the customer centricity of agencies, and the tech capability of systems integrators. We believe this makes us a partner for change.
Our success has come from building a team atypical from your average agency.
A team with the expertise and passion to help companies truly integrate digital within the hearts of their business. We are a team of consultants, creatives, analysts, data scientists, designers and engineers; supported by client services and project managers. All smart, progressive TH_NKers who love what they do.
We are working in partnership with Whitehat apprenticeship providers.
No agencies, please.