Receptionist/Office Support London
Being a Receptionist/Office Support at TH_NK means ensuring that day to day life runs smoothly. You’ll love making other peoples’ lives easier and will quickly develop a reputation within the agency for being amazingly organised and on top of everything.
Unflappable and in control in pressurised environments, you enjoy being one step ahead and going the extra mile.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Booking team travel and accommodation – domestic and international
- Client hospitality (meet and greet, refreshments etc.)
- Handling room bookings for client workshops, multiple day events etc. and ensuring that these are set-up appropriately before every meeting
- Ensuring that the office is open and fully operational by 8.30am every day
- Assisting with the research and organisation of client social events
- Supporting internal events e.g. company meetings, company away days etc.
- Management of office stationary, making sure we have everything in place for important meetings and workshops
- Office management responsibilities, including dealing with maintenance requests and office supplies, putting weekly shop away, checking on replenishing food and beverages, ensuring communal areas (incl kitchens) and meeting rooms are kept tidy at all times
- Working closely with our PA and taking on ad-hoc duties when necessary
- Printing and binding key presentation or workshop assets
Your experience and skills will include:
- 1 years + experience within a similar role
- Precise attention to detail and incredible organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, you are friendly and welcoming and able to represent TH_NK’s culture
- Working confidently with senior stakeholders and clients
- Building trusted internal relationships quickly
- Ability to work independently and proactively with initiative and enthusiasm
- Flexibility and willingness to help out in areas that may not specifically fall within the role
- Understand that an agency is not always 9-5
- You’re hard working, restless with curiosity and never settle for second best
- You want to be surrounded by smart, diverse, lovely and passionate people who care about what they do
TH_NK is a digital transformation agency. We work with our clients to set and realise their digital ambitions
10 years has taught us that the need for digital transformation comes in waves. When, in a perfect storm organisations are no longer aligned to a common goal, customers’ expectations outpace their experience, and technology becomes a constraint rather than an enabler.
At TH_NK we uniquely blend the skills and talent from the three kinds of partner clients typically need today. We combine the business focus of consultancies, the customer centricity of agencies, and the tech capability of systems integrators. We believe this makes us a partner for change.
Our success has come from building a team atypical from your average agency.
A team with the expertise and passion to help companies truly integrate digital within the hearts of their business. We are a team of consultants, creatives, analysts, data scientists, designers and engineers; supported by client services and project managers. All smart, progressive TH_NKers who love what they do.
To apply send your CV to Katherine or Molly at JoinUs@wearethink.com with 'Receptionist/Office Support' in the subject line.
No agencies, please.