Senior Project Manager London
We’re looking for a Senior Digital Project Manager who will play a major role in helping our clients realise their digital ambitions. Reporting into a Project Director, you will have experience in delivering digital solutions and be confident in planning, and leading a team in the delivery of our work.
Ideally, you will have worked for a Digital Agency and have a sound grasp of how agencies operate in a partnership role with its clients. You will be an excellent communicator and be able to ensure project scope and budget is clear to the client and the team.
You will help make things happen. A major part of that is ensuring that the team and the client understand the project and their role within it. You will understand the benefits of collaborative working and will help to create an environment where collaboration is second nature.
The role will have responsibility for projects across the breadth of services that TH_NK offer - from a strategic engagement though to a design led technology project and everything in between.
The Project Director will provide a strong support network for you within the Agency and will help your career develop so you work on a more independent basis as your career develops.
Our passion is our work and we are building a project delivery team with the same passion. We would love to talk about your work and interests.
In this role
- Manage the full lifecycle of complex digital projects / programmes under your ownership including; planning, cost estimation and financial tracking, benefits management, quality management, project governance and control, risk management, 3rd party management, business and cultural awareness
- Run projects following our delivery methodology (Based on an Agile process)
- Be responsible for project financial budget, resource time, margin and project investment
- Manage the budget and report on the progress of the project internally and to the client
- Work with a team spread across 2 locations, or more
- You will engage and motivate the team, client, internal stakeholders and third parties
- Manage the full lifecycle of projects including project governance, risks, issue, decision logs
- Protect the team, the agency and the client through clear scope management - including backlog prioritisation and change management
- Be commercially and operationally driven
- Serve as the main client interface on projects, clarify strategic requirements, explain complex ideas clearly, and manage expectations
- Make working with TH_NK a pleasurable experience by being structured, process driven but human
You will be:
- Client facing
Your talents include:
- Experience delivering mid to large end to end digital projects, including mobile apps and enterprise CMS
- Experience with enterprise CMS solutions is a must. Sitecore CMS experience is desired
- Multi-tasking - working across a number of briefs and have an understanding of the following disciplines - strategy, technology, creative and experience design
- Comfortable in communicating with senior clients, managing expectations around budgets, risks and issues while being mindful of the goals and objectives
- Strong meeting facilitation and presentation skills
- Proven experience in Project Management methodologies, Agile / Scrum is required, experience PRINCE 2 is desired; experience with Kanban is beneficial
- Experience in using tools such as Confluence, JIRA, MS Project/Office
- Ability to set up strong programme governance to manage scope, quality, timeline and budget including early detection of risk and budget variance
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills including strong negotiation skills
- Structured and clear thinker: ability to prioritise a demanding workload
- Flexibility to work between TH_NKs London and Newcastle office and our clients site
TH_NK is a digital transformation agency. We work with our clients to set and realise their digital ambitions.
10 years has taught us that the need for digital transformation comes in waves. When, in a perfect storm organisations are no longer aligned to a common goal, customers’ expectations outpace their experience, and technology becomes a constraint rather than an enabler.
At TH_NK we uniquely blend the skills and talent from the three kinds of partner clients typically need today. We combine the business focus of consultancies, the customer centricity of agencies, and the tech capability of systems integrators. We believe this makes us a partner for change.
Our success has come from building a team atypical from your average agency.
A team with the expertise and passion to help companies truly integrate digital within the hearts of their business. We are a team of consultants, creatives, analysts, data scientists, designers and engineers; supported by client services and project managers. All smart, progressive TH_NKers who love what they do.
To apply send your CV to Katherine or Molly at JoinUs@wearethink.com with 'Senior Project Manager' in the subject line.
No agencies, please.