Senior User Experience Designer London
We’re looking for an experienced Senior User Experience Designer with a passion for innovation.
You will work across the entire UX lifecycle from concept to implementation to craft useful and beautiful designs.
We put our clients and their customers’ needs at the forefront of everything we do; so we can truly enhance the experience and solve user problems.
We partner with the senior teams of world-class brands across a range of industries, we’re always expanding our knowledge and challenging our clients and ourselves. We never stand still.
About the role
In this role you will:
- Lead the UX on a range of project types, from design and build, to Research/Discovery.
- Organise and facilitate workshops with the support of the UX Director.
- Continue to learn and develop skills and methods across UX Strategy, Design Research, IA/Interaction design, Service design, Product Development and Thought Leadership.
- Plan and run user research activities, gather and organise findings.
- Reuse and suggest new user-centric methodologies to frame problems / needs.
- Proactively challenge the design process and team members to consistently achieve the best outcome.
- You will have a minimum of 3 – 5 years experience within a digital agency.
- You are passionate about UX and you have a ‘pulse’ on the latest developments. You are a regular at UX community events.
- You have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, covering pitching, presentations and superb writing skills.
- You have a deep understanding of UX methods and when to apply them effectively.
- You have covered generative and evaluative based research activities, and understand the wider context of digital product design.
- You have worked in an agile environment, and have experience working together with engineering teams.
- You understand the challenges and have designed complex web and mobile web experiences. Native apps are a plus. You will ideally have worked or experimented with other interface paradigms including voice and conversational interfaces
- Design tools change, but you’ll have an up to date view on the best tools for research and synthesis, Information architecture and interaction design.
TH_NK is a digital transformation agency. We work with our clients to set and realise their digital ambitions
10 years has taught us that the need for digital transformation comes in waves. When, in a perfect storm organisations are no longer aligned to a common goal, customers’ expectations outpace their experience, and technology becomes a constraint rather than an enabler.
At TH_NK we uniquely blend the skills and talent from the three kinds of partner clients typically need today. We combine the business focus of consultancies, the customer centricity of agencies, and the tech capability of systems integrators. We believe this makes us a partner for change.
Our success has come from building a team atypical from your average agency.
A team with the expertise and passion to help companies truly integrate digital within the hearts of their business. We are a team of consultants, creatives, analysts, data scientists, designers and engineers; supported by client services and project managers. All smart, progressive TH_NKers who love what they do.
To apply send your CV to Katherine or Molly at JoinUs@wearethink.com with 'Senior User Experience Designer' in the subject line.
No agencies, please.